Careers at Etsy
Here’s a list of our open positions. We pay top dollar for top talent, and everyone has a stake in our success.
- Benelux Communications & PR Manager (Amsterdam)
- Community Manager: Translation Projects (Dublin)
- Digital Marketing Manager (Sydney or Melbourne)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (London)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (Toronto)
- EU PR and Communications Manager (Europe)
- International Business Analyst (London)
- International HR Business Partner (Dublin)
- Multi-lingual Customer Support Representative (Dublin)
- Payment Operations Program Manager: International (Dublin)
- Project & Production Manager (Berlin)
- Software Engineer: Internationalization (Dublin)
- Sr Human Resources Specialist (Dublin)
Marketplace Integrity/Trust & Safety/Payment Risk
Product and Design
- Data Scientist
- Full Stack Seller Growth Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Intrinsically Motivated Full Stack Product Hacker
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer: API
- Software Engineer: Continuous Deployment Infrastructure
- Software Engineer: Core Platform
- Software Engineer: DevTools
- Software Engineer: Front End
- Software Engineer: Hadoop
- Software Engineer: Internationalization
- Software Engineer: Java Search and Data Infrastructure
Life at Etsy
At Etsy we love our bikes, enjoy company-paid health benefits, generous time off, and Eatsy, our weekly locally sourced company meal.
We’re based in the lovely little town of Brooklyn, nestled in the neighborhood of DUMBO.
Etsy in the World
Founded in 2005, we’ve been enthusiastically pushing mountains around the countryside. Here is a bit about us.
Etsy is the marketplace we make together. Our mission is to reimagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world.
- We are a mindful, transparent, and humane business.
- We plan and build for the long term.
- We value craftsmanship in all we make.
- We believe fun should be part of everything we do.
- We keep it real, always.
Board of Directors
- Fred Wilson (Union Square Ventures)
- Caterina Fake (co-founder of Hunch & Flickr)
- Jim Breyer (Accel Partners)
- Jonathan Klein (Getty Images)
- Chad Dickerson (Etsy CEO)
- Danny Rimer (Index Ventures)
Caterina Fake, Stewart Butterfield, Josh Schachter, Albert Wenger, Union Square Ventures, Accel Partners, Hubert Burda Media, Glynn Partners and Index Ventures.
Approximately 400 (and growing!)
- Over 25 million members
- Over 900,000 active shops
- Over 18 million listed items
- $895 million of goods sold in 2012
- Over one billion page views a month
Headquartered in Brooklyn, NY with offices in Berlin, Hudson, and San Francisco.